Search for atmospheres
The time of angels - s5e4
The Doctor: Fascinating race, the Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely. No mess, no fuss, they just zap you into the past and let you live to death. The rest of your life used up and blown away in the blink of an eye. You die in the past, and in the present they consume the energy of all the days you might have had, all your stolen moments. They're creatures of the abstract. They live off potential energy.
Billy Shipton: What in God's name are you talking about?
Martha Jones: Trust me, just nod when he stops for breath.
The Doctor: Tracked you down with this. This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces, whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.
Comments for "The time of angels - s5e4"
License details for "The time of angels - s5e4"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Panting Scared Woman by AderuMoro ( http://www.freesound.org ) +)
- Hidden Wall Opening by ertfelda from http://freesound.org +)
- Angel-wings-flapping--2 by freesound.org +)
- Dark Loop.2 by http://freesound.org +)
- Stone being dragged by novino from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Throom by Sam Hain +)
- Agony Screams a by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)
- Male loud Scream by TheSubber13 from http://www.freesound.org/ +)