Search for atmospheres
Sleeping in The Tardis
Ten and The Tardis
You're in The Tardis trying to nod off for the night, but you can hear The Tenth Doctor awake and working on something. You wonder what he's doing up... or if he even sleeps at all. Still, the rattling about doesn't bother you. Actually, it's quite the opposite. Comforted by the fact that The Doctor is awake to protect you, slowly you start to drift and fade into slumber.
Comments for "Ten and The Tardis"
License details for "Ten and The Tardis"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- TARDIS in flight by BBC Doctor Who +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Feet on Metal by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
- TARDIS Dematerialize by TARDIS SFX at youtube.com/user/TARDISSFX +)
- TARDIS Materialization by TARDIS SFX at youtube.com/user/TARDISSFX +)
- Sonic Screwdriver by Youtube +)