Search for atmospheres
Inside Eleven's Tardis
T.A.R.D.I.S Control Room
The TV show Doctor Who mainly features a single TARDIS used by the central character the Doctor. However, in the series other TARDISes are sometimes seen or used. The Doctor's TARDIS has a number of features peculiar to it, notably due to its age and personality. While other TARDISes have the ability to change their appearance in order to "blend in" with their surroundings, the chameleon circuit in the Doctor's TARDIS is broken, and it always resembles a police box. However, in the new series, a "perception filter" is used to blend in with the surroundings so it is often ignored by passersby. While the exterior is of limited size, the TARDIS is much "bigger on the inside," containing an apparently infinite number of rooms, corridors and storage spaces within.
Comments for "T.A.R.D.I.S Control Room"
License details for "T.A.R.D.I.S Control Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- computer_activate by *)
- TARDIS control room by BBC Doctor Who +)
- TARDIS in flight by BBC Doctor Who +)
- Spaceport Back Tones by Diboz from http://freesound.org +)
- Metallic Footsteps by http://www.freesound.org/people/RutgerMuller/ +)
- Typing by jennypendel from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Typewriter (1912) by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Vintage Phone Ringing by soundbible.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license