Search for atmospheres
Sitting to have tea with Madam Vastra and Jenny Flint.
Madam Vastra's Arboretum
Lizard women prefer to take their tea in a nice warm sunlit greenhouse. Jenny always pours the tea, though she has no idea why, after all, marriage is supposed to be about equality and sharing! but every time she looks up and catches those big green eyes looking at her full of love she forgets to complain. You should probably leave, what happens next could be awkward for you ;)
Comments for "Madam Vastra's Arboretum"
License details for "Madam Vastra's Arboretum"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fem Sniffle Clear Throat by -k-is_the_author +)
- Gymnopédie No. 1 [Harp arr.] by Erik Satie +)
- Cup Spoon Hot Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Summer field dusk by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- horse trap by LukeIRL from freesound.org +)
- Fountain by Tritus from http://www.freesound.org +)