Search for atmospheres
Peace, for once.
Lazy Day in the TARDIS
For once, it is peaceful.
No threat of world-ending alien invasions, no distant time or place to be concerned about.
Just... being in the TARDIS, making small talk and finding a song. Peaceful days like this never last, so drink them in while you can.
Eventually, you'll have to go keep living a normal life, the Doctor will have to keep saving the world. Eventually you both will move on, but that won't stop you from smiling and dancing and laughing while you can, because to see someone carefree is to truly understand them.
Comments for "Lazy Day in the TARDIS"
License details for "Lazy Day in the TARDIS"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- computer_activate by *)
- TARDIS in flight by BBC Doctor Who +)
- Electronic heart by dingo1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Land Down Under Bass Boosted by Men At Work +)
- Deep space vibrations by rhodesmas from http://freesound.org +)
- DeathStarAmbient3 by Starwars.com +)
- TractorBeamshutdown by Starwars.com +)
- air-conditioner_humm by zapsplat.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license