Search for atmospheres
The Curse of the Storyteller
Imagine for a moment that you are a procrustinating writer of a cheap tabloid pulp fiction, which has only a typewriter and an office littered with books and notebooks with unfinished stories, as well as candy wrappers and cat food. Periodically you send something to different publishers, but it does not bring any special money. Outside the window is always bad weather: snow, rain, fog, glare, gasoline, smog and noir. Your ex was married for a long time to a wealthy burgher. You have a classic inferiority complex and a bipolar. You like to read every nice dreg, and sometimes brilliant insights come to you. On the bed, your favorite black cat sleeps with a ball. The table was packed with empty bottles of limoncella, manuscripts, newspaper clippings and apartment bills. You think that you could be a first-class detective, and write a series of stories about the adventures of your alter ego that no one reads. The neighbors are constantly knocking on the walls and make loud. You need to come up with a brilliant story by tomorrow, but from the handy tools there is only cheap green tea bags and freeze-dried coffee. It seems to you that you are in a heavy drug dream. To you, it seems, someone is knocking at the door now? No, just draft, dammit. Maaan, wake up from this shit.
Comments for "InsideMrBresloffsRoom"
License details for "InsideMrBresloffsRoom"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Antarctica Ham Radio by ErieLake +)
- Film Noir by Matthew Pablo by Film Noir by Matthew Pablo +)
- 1920's Spooky Music by Frances Langford +)
- Cup Spoon Hot Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- Old Typewriter (1912) by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Vinyl Crackle by Spoiled Coffee +)
- City Rain and Thunder by XRT from http://freesound.org +)